Tremolow PCB – Inspired by Schaller Harmonic Tremolo
Tremolow – Based on the vintage Schaller Harmonic Tremolo
Based upon the Schaller Harmonic Tremolo, the Tremolow is a fine representation of a harmonic tremolo. From slow warble, to fast oscillation…this is a versatile PCB project.
Includes (1) PCB, you supply all the standard components.
- SPEED, DWELL, FAST/SLOW controls.
- Onboard LFO LED mounting for observing rate
- LFO LED can be mounted to a switch
- Fun to build!
- Pulldown resistors onboard for input/output to mitigate pops when switching
- Designed for PCB mounted pots (16mm right angle)
- Matches up with rullywow 3PDT boards